CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Ana had been at home. Actually she thought it could be a nice day with her family, but instead of that, her parents had decided to yell at her because of some stupid things she was supposed to do but didn't do, so a big fight broke loose, ending with Ana running out the front door and into the streets, wanting to blow off the steam. But as she ran through the streets of Little Havana she bumped into a guy, a bad guy. Unhappily for her, she was now at the wrong place at the wrong time, because the guy started yelling at her in Spanish and then started to push Ana around, who tried her best to defend herself, but she knew that she somehow was in even bigger trouble, than the fight at home she had been running from, just this time she couldn't run anymore....

"Maldita sea, ¡déjame en paz!" Ana yelled at the guy, trying to ge away.

Will someone be there to help her before she ended up in the ER?

[Maldita sea, ¡déjame en paz! = Dammit, leave me alone!]
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:29 am

a patrol officer was in the area at the same time and saw the fight, pulling over with the car lights on, the officer got out and yelled at the person attacking Ana, the man looked over, then punched Ana hard before running off, the officer called it in, then went over to Ana, James heard the call at the same time and headed over
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 am

Ana had defended herself pretty well, too, landing a few blows and kicks herself, but being punched that hard, she actually lost her balance and fell. Besides a bleeding a lip and forming bruises on her arms she was fine. She looked at the officer as he walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:46 am

the officer knelt next to Ana and spoke to her in Spanish
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 am

Ana sighed a little. She hated cops, but told him what happened anyways. But when the cop wanted to her to the hospital to be checked over, Ana blocked.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 am

the officer argued with her about it as James pulled up at the same time
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:04 am

"De ninguna manera! Te he dicho que estoy bien. Yo no necesito un hospital." Ana told the officer, insisting on not going anywhere with him.

[she says: "No way! I told you I'm fine. I don't need a hospital."]
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:12 am

the officer sighed a bit, James walked up and told him he would care for her, the officer nodded, then walked off, James turned back and looked at Ana
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 am

Ana rolled her eyes a little.
"You gonna lecture me now, too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 am

James shook his head, "No, I'm not" he replied, "I just want to know what happened."
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:20 am

Ana sighed a little. "I already told the officer what happened. I happened to bump into a guy at the wrong time... wasn't really takin' care where I walked."
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 am

James nodded a bit, "And that is when he attacked you?"
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 am

"Yeah, because I almost bumped into him." Ana said.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 am

James nodded again when she said that
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 am

"Street guys don't really know how to treat women, y'know. At least not all do." she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 am

James looked at Ana when she said that, then nodded, "I know" he replied gently
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 am

Ana sighed. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 am

James looked at Ana, "I'm going to get you checked out, get your injures documented, then look for the guy who attacked you."
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 am

"You can document my injuries, but I ain't going to a hospital. No way." she said seriously.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 am

"I never said you were" James replied
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:40 am

"You said to get me checked out. Not to mention that you checking me out would be against the law...." Ana replied, her street girl ways coming back a little.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 am

James sighed a bit, "Ana, when I said that I ment get you examined by a female detective."
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Ana couldn't help but give James a mischievous grin.
"I know that."
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:42 pm

James saw it as he sat there
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:50 pm

"So, you gonna take me in now, or what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next