CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teatime [anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:10 am

Patrick was sitting in Break Room and waited for water to boil.
It was perfect moment for a cup of tea.

It had been fun day with Michey and Ryan.

They nailed three suspects only by sending Jane into Interrogation Room.

For him it had been fun.

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 am

Madison headed to the break-room, needing a well-deserved pick-me-up. Tea or coffee, she didn't much care, as long as it was hot and would wake her up a bit.
She smiled seeing Patrick. "Hey," she said, greeting him with a smile. "Heard you guys had a successful day."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 am

"Oh hello, my dear." Patrick smiled his megawatt heart-warning smile, as Michelle tend to call it. "Indeed we had. And it was such a fun. Criminals here are not too smart actually." he poured hot water into his cup, "Tea?" he asked pointing at water kettle
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:18 am

His smile was contagious and she couldn't help it as her smile grew bigger. "It's because you haven't been here long enough to face the real hard ones," she told him, sitting down next to him. "I'd love some tea. Tea is amazing," she added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:46 am

"Yeah probably." gee agreed.

"Ok sure. It's the best drink, I believe." Jane smiled, making tea for Madison.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 am

She closed her eyes for a moment, rubbing her hand over them. She'd had such a stressful day and now all she wanted was to curl up on this couch and not wake up for a long while. She watched Jane as he made tea, really liking that he'd come down here from Sacramento. He was a fun addition to the team.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 am

Jane glanced at the young woman next to him.

"Tough day, is it?" he asked noticing her attics. No wonder, catching criminals wasn't easy task and even he had to make some efforts from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 am

She gave a nod. "Child-killer. It didn't help that the sleazy suspect spent all interrogation talking to my chest and not my face." She pulled a face. "And then the lawyer swooped in to 'save' his dear client."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:57 am

Something inside him flipped over at the mention of child-killer but he didn't let it out despite all what Michelle tried to teach him.

"Ah tough case then. Not physically, but emotionally." he made a 'face' hearing how sleeky the guilty one skipped out of it.

"Well they never learn how to respect. And that they must receive consequences after what they do."

This is going to be good time around.

"Okay, time to cheer up. Come here." Jane suddenly said and moved behind Maddy and put his hands on her shoulders starting massage.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 am

She gave a sigh. "Sometimes I hate lawyers," she admitted, even though she knew two sweet ones. "Half the time it's like they don't have any morales whatsoever."
At first she froze slightly, but feeling him massaging her shoulders she relaxed, her eyes closing slightly. "Wow. Your shoulder massages are amazing, you know that?" she admitted with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:18 am

"Yeah, I hate them too. They cause trouble for me and that makes Lisbon mad at me. But they always blame me." ga chuckled.

"Oh, well, been told about that. Thanks, I'm glad to help you feel better." he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 am

"It's because you're so smooth and suave that they realise that they're no match for you and decide to annoy you because they're jealous," she replied with a nod. From experience she knew that lawyers could get territorial and jealous quickly when someone seemingly better than them came along.
She chuckled. "You should have tried giving Lisbon a massage, I doubt she would have stayed mad at you for very long then."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 am

"Yeah, they are too arrogant and definately jealous." he agreed.

He laughed, "I've tried couple of times but you don't know her, she'd most likely shoot me for touching her because I'm so annoying. But at least I've had fun times. Well except for being blown up, baseball-ed, punched in the face and held at gunpoint, oh and served some jailtime."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 am

She blinked in surprise. "Wow. All sounds pretty insane. What'd you get in jail for?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 pm

"Ah yes. Very crazy." he laughed.

"For spying other team. Boss found my bugs and got little pissed." Jane simply said, the memory flashing before his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm

"Moral of the story - next time don't get caught," she teased with a mischievous grin at him. "Did you hypnotize everyone while inside?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Jane laughed. "Will try. But they just knew me too well about that case." he almost let it slip. Unlike Michelle, he wasn't the type who will put his heart out on the sleeve. No, he's the one who'll crawl into dark corner to let some tear to roll.
But he so knew how Michey will brag about him being silent sufferer.

"Oh, next time that might be the 'carrot-y-boss' you have over here. He seems pretty interesting." Patrick said, kicking himself inwardly, while sipped his tea that had turned slightly cooler.

"Well, not really. I was observing. And, well, maybe a little bit. They were kinda stunned. Luckily I was out before they actually realized what's going on." Jane smirked.

"But don't tell Lisbon, she'd shoot me." he put a finger to his lips.

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 am

She chuckled at his description of Horatio. "Yeah, Horatio's pretty cool. But with him you never know when he's going to show up. He'll be gone for days and days, then once you least expect it, he'll pop up and be standing right behind you. Kinda like my boss back in Vegas, except Horatio doesn't race cockroaches as far as I know..." she added with a laugh. Lately she'd been really missing her friends in Vegas.

She grinned. "I promise I won't tell. It'll be our little secret," she added with a chuckle, taking a sip of her own tea.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Patrick laughed. "Sure the bosses can have their secrets. We all do. But one thing I know, he's interesting." he had noticed some odd appearances but left it with him.

"Racing cockroaches? Did I hear right? That guy must've been fun boss. I've heard it from MJ but thought she's just teasing." he widened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Madison nodded, her eyes gleaming slightly. "Grissom. He was pretty insane, in an awesome way. He used to race cockroaches. I guess that's what entomologists do in their spare time," she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:30 am

Patrick's eyes gleamed. "Oh that must've been fun. Wish I'd do some bug race here. I've done few tries but Lisbon threatened to shoot me so I had to stop before she or Cho pulls out gun."

Yeah, fun times, he thought back.

"I guess bug-people really loves their bugs. I've heard your former boss also used lab rats for crazy experiments." Jane told, sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:51 am

Madison grinned. "Well, I never acutally saw him racing them, but I saw the bugs. Big jar of cockroaches; not a fun way to start the graveyard shift," she said, pulling a face. He laughed. "Well as long as we can race some other type of bug, I'm in. It sounds like it could be a good laugh..."

She raised an eyebrow. "He did. I felt rather sorry for the lot of them. How'd you know?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 am

"Ahh sure he did. Why else to keep a jar full of those bugs?" he grinned. Jane was sure bugs around here were pretty same as they had on the other coast side.

"Well, Michi used to work with them. Before she found out Nick's her half-brother as Chloe and Melissa claimed. Back then she had some practising with Vegas team. And then she got training vacancy with us before she had fun with FBI and NCIS. She's talking very much and about everything. Pretty opposite Cho." he told her finishing off his tea.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 am

"Yeah but this is Grissom we're talking about - he keeps almost anything in jars for public viewing. His pride and joy was a radiated fetal piglet. You won't believe how the sight of that thing could clear his office of people," she said with a chuckle at the memory.

"Wow, she's been everywhere," Maddy said with a smile. "Compared to me who's only worked in Vegas and here... I miss Greggo and Nick," she added softly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:49 am

"Everyone except Michi. You have no idea how she liked that office. I tried to stop her telling stories about it but you know, if they couldn't stop Harry Potter from getting into trouble..." Patrick trailed off with a smirk. Fetal piglet definately wasn't sight for him and definately not office full of jars filled with god-knows what.
He shuddered at the ugly thought. "Some bugs are fine for me, but not anything like fetal piglets." he made a face.

Jane glanced around lab, spotting the girl hanging onto Ryan and smirked. "Sure thing she's been everywhere. Having folks at important places, adding mafia parents and experience as foster child, makes that sound impressive. But I'm sure she has something special with those two. I've heard she did pranks with Greg and Nicky. I'm sure they never had the courage prank her." Patrick grinned. Only one she really hadn't tried pranking was he, the 'psychic-cookie', as she tend to call him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teatime [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Teatime [anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Crime Lab & MDPD :: Crime Lab :: Break Room-