CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teatime [anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Madison laughed. "I guess you just get used to his insane office after a while. You just kinda tend to ignore all the gross unidentifiable objects floating around in jars," she added with a slight shrug.

"She does seem to have an impressive travelling-resumé," she said with a smile. She laughed at hearing that Greg and Nick didn't prank her. "Nick's too much of a gentleman to prank a female. Although I'm surprised that Greg didn't. Around Greg no one seemed to be off-limits."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Jane made a face, imagining the office full of something floating in numerous jars. "Eww.." he agreed.

"Oh, Michi's teller. I don't need to imagine when she tells stories. She should've been writer. I bet her reports are totally un-questionable." Patrick said knowing how much she'd told about everywhere she's been.

"Well that's because she teamed up with them to prank others. I've heard heart-breaking story about her and Nick pranking Greg who then teamed up with her to prank Nick in revenge. Guess they better were with her knowing what she's capable of." he told shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Alexa walked past Break Room when noticed her 'prince charming' chatting with Maddy.
With a relieved sigh she walked in and glanced around.

"Thank god I found you, Jane. I think IAB's sniffin' for us. I don't doubt your ability to pull off some spell on them but I'm not Hermione nor Ron let alone Weasley bro's so not a master." she said looking around.

"Hey Maddy. Don't mind me here. Just pretend nobody but sweep of dust blew past you." Ali said sliding into the dark corner and inspecting the place. Then she spotted the needed thing and slipped behind large fridge.

"See ya in few guys. Ya haven't seen me." she added and disappeared into ventilation shaft that was already used for these occasions by certain other people.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Maddy smiled when she saw Alexa. But the poor girl was looking very nervous and once she said about IAB sniffing around, Maddy couldn't help but frown slightly. "I'm sure Mr Charming over here will be an awesome Professor Flitwick and help you out," she said, a slight smile playing on her lips as she said it.

When Alexa slipped behind the fridge and disappeared, Maddy exchanged glances with Patrick. "Ok, that's officially awesome," she said with a grin. "Now I know how to hide from IAB next time they come snooping." She stared at the spot where Alexa had just been. "Any idea what that could've been about?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 pm

"Yeah. Agree. Totally awesome. Didn't know they have secret passageways here too. Little birdie spends too much time around Michi." Patrick almost giggled. "You know now. And cameras here are only artificial. So they can't know where someone goes."

He glanced around the lab trying to spot possible guests but nothing, except chit-chatty Delko annoying Wolfe and Natalia trying to work while Michi tries to get some gossip outta her, didn't catch his eye.
"Oh I'm sure it's just about that damn tests she hasn't done yet to be allowed work officially. Alexa here is only on visitor's pass but she secretly helps them. That's little illegal, which I don't mind, but someone else might think different." he explained his view.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 am

"It's totally like the Miami version of Hogwarts," Maddy said before grinning - everything with her eventually returned back to Hogwarts. "Which reminds me! They've built a Harry Potter theme park, in Orlando I think. It's got a to-scale Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. We soo must go sometime!" she told him, her eyes glittering.

Maddy gave a shrug. "Well, as long as those who know don't tell anyone, she'll be fine until she decides to take those tests. Her secret's safe with me," she said with a smile, taking a sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 am

Jane grinned "So one eager Hogwarts fan, huh? Sounds like you and Michi has got something in common. I even had to read the books so I won't end up naked walking through the office." he told. Even Lisbon was shocked at that.

"Oh that sounds awesome. Exactly what Michi needs to hear." Jane laughed thinking that maybe they all three should try out the place.

"Well of course we won't tell. Besides the guy there seems to be bit troubled by his own demons so I don't suggest him to start fussing with our gang. I know one devious sneaky thing will find a way to revenge." Patrick said with a wink
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:48 am

"Eager doesn't even begin to cover it," Maddy told him with a giggle. "I have a proper school outfit and everything. Complete with all the Slytherin accessories that go with it," she added, a touch of pride in her voice.

She grinned. "I'll help if things get messy," she offered. "Though if I lose my job because of it, I'm moving into Ryan's basement."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 am

Jane's eyes went round. "Wow. That's really an obsession. Don't doubt you already know all the spells they learn there." he teased, still slightly surprised at her Hogwarts gear.

"Sounds like a plan. I'm pretty sure we could fit there just nicely." he smirked mischievously.

"By the way, I heard Wolfie's decided to get us all under one roof, so I expect there's gonna be even better basement." Jane said suddenly realising how naughty that might've sounded.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 am

She raised an eyebrow, still slightly grinning. "Would it be a bad thing if I did?"

She nodded. "I'm sure we will. They even sell Butterbeers there! I so want to try one. Or six. Apparently they're amazing..."

Maddy smirked. It had sounded just a bit naughty. "Great. We'll have to have a basement-warming party before I claim it," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:56 am

"Of course not. That'd be awesome." Patrick said.
"I've heard that thing's awesome. But so far little sneaky hadn't made me to drive her to that place. Guess this's even better." sparkle in his eyes got even brighter.

"Yeah, definately. I know he's gonna get big house for all of us to fit it neatly."
Oh that's gonna be so crazy
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:39 am

Maddy chuckled. "I can teach you all the spells and ways of the wizarding world," she joked. "Well, I'm telling 'little sneaky', we're dressing up in costume, and we're so going there. And you'd better come in costume too. Otherwise we disown you," she added, pretending to be serious.

She laughed. "Oh man, it's gonna be like party central there! I know who's couch I'll officially living on," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:12 pm

''Oh I'd love that!'' Patrick grinned. ''Alright alright, I'll go in costume.'''he held up his hands surrendering.

''Ah lovely.'' the smiling man waved his hand playfully. ''Besides I got my couch transported from CBI, or at least it's gonna be exact replica.'' Patrick announced proudly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Maddy grinned. "Yay. You'd look awesome in one of the uniforms," she told him, her eyes glittering.

"You love your couch way too much," said Maddy with a giggle. "Such a crazy love affair," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 pm

''Oh really? Well then it's not that bad.'' Patrick laughed. ''Ah she's very thing. And how I could not love only place I can take naps?'' he teased getting himself another cup of tea.

He spotted some bad looking guys outside but he just smiled at them. They won't find little squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:58 pm

"Oh yes, however would you survive work without catnaps?" she teased him. "You'll be soo sleep-deprived you'll go on a rampage and burn the lab down," she added with a smile.

Following Patrick's gaze she saw some guys who definitely looked mad at something. She guessed they were after Alexa. But of course there was no way they were going to find her, Maddy thought with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:01 pm

''Well frankly it's how I lived for years since...'' he trailed off, then smiled a bit, getting his next tea dose. ''But I probably won't set lab ablaze, that's more Ryan and Michey.'' he smirked at the possibility.

Jane saw one 'bugger-pot' lurking past their cozy spot.

Not a chance,bump-head, Patrick grinned
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 am

Maddy looked at him curiously. "Since what?" she asked softly. She figured that if he didn't want to tell her, he didn't have to. After all, she wasn't going to stick her nose in where it wasn't wanted. Then she grinned. "Is it scary that I can actually imagine them doing that? she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 am

''Well since my family got killed because of me. I don't sleep since then. Well napping but not actual sleep.'' Patrick said with a sigh. ''But now when I met Michi it changed completely.''

''Well I've seen them doing chemistry stuff with some explosions.'' Patrick grinned
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 am

Hearing that, Maddy's blue eyes widened and she pulled him into a hug. "That's awful..." she whispered to him, not knowing what else to say to comfort him. "I'm so sorry..."

"Yes, we gotta keep them away from the explosives and chemicals."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Patrick was surprised for a moment when Maddy unexpectedly hugged him. But it felt so good. So Patrick smiled. "It's ok now. I think you guys here have healed me. Since arriving here I've been feeling like I haven't felt in years." he said. And he truly felt much better now. Though his guilt hasn't gone too far along revengeful thoughts. But being so far away from it lessened the hollow feeling in his chest.

"Oh you haven't seen them trying to set beach on fire with ten blocks of cigarettes and couple lighters plus some vodka bottles." Jane smirked. "So well explosives can be quite dangerous around."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

"Well I'm glad we have such healing powers," she murmured. "And I'm glad that you feel so much better," she added, pulling away after a little while and looking into his eyes.

Maddy's eyes sparkled at his comment and she laughed. "Oh my gosh, I so wish I could have seen that! Would have been epic!"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Patrick sighed. "Ah me too. It's a wonderful feeling. The one you can forget so easily when something bad happens. I just need to stay away from newspapers headlines and news titles." he chuckled at his last line. Though it probably was right, he got enough for that one tv show. Enough for whole life.
For a moment Patrick got lost in Maddy's eyes. They were so gorgeous, magnificent.

"Well I may have something. Probably I'll get killed for making it top news title but I can't let you guessing the hilariousity of that crowd." he said mischievously. Oh how precious was modern technology and piece of quick thinking. Glancing around, as if to make sure possible threats are off the coast, he pulled out small digital camera. "This is the most awesome thing in this century. And it happened to be in my hands while the daredevils went wild."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 am

"Well, I assure you that you can always count on us for our healing powers. All of us. Because you're too awesome to be sad. And I promise to keep you away from anything bearing news," she added with a giggle.

"If you do get killed, I'll make sure to have the best team ever working on your murder," she joked with a laugh. When he pulled out his digital camera, her eyes sparkled. Oh this was going to be epic to see. "I'll bet it was. And it makes for great blackmail material," she joked, though she knew Patrick wouldn't do that. To her he seemed too much of a gentleman to do that.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:14 am

"Oh I feel touched by your care." he said, putting his hand over where should be his heart, and with a warm look in his eyes. "I'm sure you'll take care of that." his smile was growing bigger.

"Unless you have some magical powers to bring me back to life." Jane teased.
He noticed Maddy's eyes sparkling at the sight of camera. He grinned switching it on.
"This is rather powerful blackmailing material." Patrick couldn't stop mischief sneaking into his eyes when he found the right video and, casting another cautious glance at the hallway, put it on play for Maddy.

Patrick had managed to catch siblings setting up a pile of cigarette packages on the beach and lighting it up. Just when fire was big enough they created some explosive in bottle of vodka from the drink itself and a mentol candy adding champagne. Then after shaking the bottle they placed it in fire, where after some while huge fire ball errupted, spitting flaming liquid around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Teatime [anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Crime Lab & MDPD :: Crime Lab :: Break Room-