CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teatime [anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Teatime [anyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Maddy gave him a warm smile. "Oh I definitely will. When I put my mind to something, it's super hard to deter me from the goal. I'm very stubbourn at times," she added, giving a slight shrug.

"Didn't anyone tell you - I'm magic. So I'm sure I'll be able to find some way to bring you back to life. And if all else fails, I'll pull a Snow White and give you a kiss. That should work," she said cheekily, eyes sparkling with mischief.

As the female watched the video, she couldn't help but crack up, falling back on the couch at the end, shaking her head. "Why am I not surprised at that? The gang really love fire, huh. We're all a bunch of pyro's at heart. Till Lindemann would be proud."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm

"Well that part seems to be common within crime solvers. But I'm sure Wolfes are liking this part of you." he said with a grin. Stubbornness was his thing as well. At least he thought the chase of his biggest enemy is clear proof.

"Ah, I knew it. Magical things are bound to follow me around. And I'm here recently.
So Snow White, eh? Lovely." Patrick hid the overtaking emotion behind mischievous smirk. A thought about kiss kept lurking inside the usually locked up places of his mind. Darn, who managed to pick all those locks?

"Yeah, siblings are rather flammable. I've seen crazy things and little one can do crazy stuff without a second thought. No wonder she ended up trying to get bat races at her old lab where bossman was having cockroach races. I'm already expecting mosquito banquet one day.
And who's that guy you mentioned? Another 'flammable' magic?" Jane said trying to laugh too hard. It all sounded so funny. And he'll need to be careful around siblings, they just were crazy.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 pm

"So I guess I chose the right profession after all," she said with a slight chuckle. "Although this is definitely better than what I used to do for a job. And Wolfe's like this part of me cos they're all just as stubborn as I am. They just manage to hide it half the time is all..."

Seeing his smirk, she couldn't help her own smirk that mirrored his. "I can show you, if you like," she stated. "Of course, it won't have the same effect, seeing as you're currently alive, but still," she added, the smirk not leaving her lips, "it should still be rather magical."

"Ok, next time you have a bonfire, I must come. I love fire. Mum was always worried when I was younger that I'm a pyromaniac and that I'd burn down the house if I was left alone," raven-haired female told him with a laugh. What interesting times those had been, trying to convince her mum that she wasn't actually a pyro and that of course she wasn't going to burn the house down. "Oh man, bat races sound epic! We so should start them up here. We'd be the coolest CSIs for miles." A thought of two bats, both with different coloured ribbons around their neck, racing around the dark breakroom entered her mind. Yeah, that would be most epic. "Oh, the guy's the lead singer of Rammstein. He's also probably the biggest pyromaniac this world has ever seen." Michi and Till would fully get along if ever they met; bonding over fire-love was a bond set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:33 am

"I'm sure you did. We all did." Jane assured, smiling. "You're definately like them. The same determination and stubbornness. No wonder you get along so well." he added. Yeah, what a pair crazy siblings were.

"I could let you show that magic. Besides I know few people who can provide me being not too alive. Or you can try cattle proding, it makes me less alive." he laughed at the thought of those people and memory of the cattle proding incident got less dark.

Patrick giggled. "I can arrange that. Michi's probably having steak and whatnot every eve on her terrace. Besides I spotted small fireplace somewhere in backyard along pile of cigarette butts." blonde innocently shrugged. "So you were just like them, always something in mind." his smile completely lit up his face. "Oh I can imagine that. I can hypnotize Horatio so won't know." the plan already got polished in his mind.

"Oh that band Michi keeps singing along with Sam. Tweetie is half german so she knows language and Michi reads from lips better than I do. Gotta sneak their concert DVD's." now it made sense. All clicked together.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Maddy did a cute triumphant grin. "Well, we are family after all. It's our job to be as crazy and wonderful as each other," she said with a laugh.

"But why would I want you less alive?" she asked. "I like you too much when you're alive," she reached out, stroking his cheek for a moment. "Funny story - I actually knew a Snow White, back when I was at uni. She definitely made my weekend job more fun. Even shared her tips with me if I was having a bad night.

"Right, so next crazy barbecue, I'll bring the steak and matches and we'll have a crazy semi-bonfire," she said, grinning from ear to ear. That would be fun. Having someone to play fire with would be a tonne of fun.

"You should get me a bat. And I'll call him Batty. And he shall be my Batty and will be awesome and will win lots of races. Then you and I can collect all the prize money and split it," she joked.

"You haven't seen one of their concerts?" she asked, her eyes lighting up at a thought that had snuck in. "Michi, Sam and I must do a Rammstein-marathon with you! It'll be epic! You can sit and watch the concert, while we can dance, sing and headbang along to it." She would definitely run that idea past them. It would make for a very entertaining evening.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:00 am

"First family that doesn't complain about possible paperwork or the ridiculousness of the idea in general. I shall consider myself happy that there was that crazy energy ball hugging me on my own couch." Patrick laughed softly. It was so true. His CBI family always complained about things he did, but he knew deep inside they loved him with all his quirkiness.

He grinned happily as her hand stroked his cheek. It felt so... comforting.
"I'm glad you like me alive. Since arriving here I keep trying to convice myself it's a good thing." he said, hoping the sad note in his words wasn't noticeable.
"So your friends are actually live fairytale characters? That must be awesome." smirk returned fully back on his lips, reaching his blue eyes too.

"Deal. I'll make sure Ryan won't hide his lighters this time. I've keep spotting him hiding them as he can't take them all to work. Though I'm sure his locker's already raided. That probably was best catch Michi got. Y'know the guy's having secret habit that involves lighters and smoke." the spark in his eyes probably was visible because he felt relatively mischievous.

"Ah. That shall not be a problem at all. I know a place. I've been actually considering to get few hidden in Ryan's room. He's not very beaming about anything that's not crawling, having more legs than himself and possibly dangerous. A bit sensitive towards wildlife in general. Probably reason why only nature element in garden is couple trees for shadow and grass." probably whole lab knew his leech incident and doggy mishaps.

"Miraculously but haven't. Though I got quite colourful description of another German band from Mich. So I suppose I won't need to sneak off DVD's anymore. Good because one can get only bit of luck from all the times." Patrick grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teatime [anyone]   Teatime [anyone] - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Teatime [anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Crime Lab & MDPD :: Crime Lab :: Break Room-