CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 am

Ava kept her grin on, raising an eyebrow. "I don't talk dirty," she said. "And I don't think dirty. I'm completely innocent."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:36 am

Victor smirked. "Oh I wouldn't say that... Complete innocent's wouldn't know how to do any of the things you do," he replied not sure if it was actually supposed to sound dirty or not, letting the thought hang in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 am

Ava's eyes widened and she jokingly gasped, turning her head slightly, so she was looking at him. She didn't know exactly how he had meant it, but it had most definetly sounded dirty for her. "Dr.Hunt, this is completely inappropriate," she said lowly, a small smirk forming on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 am

Ali was first to jump out of the car. It started to bother her back and leg. Since washing up at Miami she had discovered few flaws she didn't has had before.

She stretched out enjoying cracks that came from her skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 am

He put on an innocent face. "I don't see how it is. I meant it in a purely innocent way," he told her. "I was refering to your skills as a CSI - after all, an innocent wouldn't be able to do as good a job as you..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:46 am

Her eyebrow remained raise, as she turned her eyes on the road. "You're a sick man," she joked, shaking her head. Of course it sounded dirty. "You don't even know what innocent means," she teased with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 am

Sam felt relieved when she finally stretched out standing on the ground as they parked and were allowed to get out.

This car was bigger but not really more comfortable than the old one.

Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 am

"Uh." Mich sighed when she jumped out of car and started her exercises to work out all kinks she had gained during the drive.

"So what now?" she asked looking around as Jane too got out stretching.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 am

"Alright." Ryan mumbled letting his butt adjust legs again.

He looked around and spotted a tent further away. Must be Maddy since her car was there as well.

"Ok. Gear up." Ryan said as he walked to the back of the car to get their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 am

Maddy swum to the shore, standing up when she could touch the bottom and headed out to greet her friends. She slapped herself mentally for not bringing a towel to cover up, but then again, she doubted anyone would mind. "Hey guys! You're finally here!" she said with a grin, not going over to hug them as she was dripping wet. "How was the drive over?"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

"Course I do," he told her. "After all, I was innocent too, once upon a time. Granted, that was a good many years ago, but still." Changing lanes he glanced at her for a second, the smirk returning to his lips. "And anyway, you stated yourself once that innocent isn't fun. So then why would I want to be one?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:45 am

Ava rolled her eyes, the smile always on her lips. Of course, now he was bringing her words in discussion as much as possible. "Hey, I'm not the only person in the world," she shrugged modestly. "You don't have to do that for me."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Victor smiled - para-phrasing Ava had turned into a speciality of his as of late. "Aw, so modest. I know I don't have to. But I want to. Because you're so awesome like that," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Ava smiled, passing a hand through her hair. "Yes, I really am," she joked, putting away the modest coat.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 pm

"Hey Maddy" Jane was first to respond.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Maddy suddenly felt too exposed, but she smiled and gave a wave. "Hey, Patrick. Fun ride?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 pm

"Bearable. But I wasn't the biggest whiney. But at least nobody needed to sit on my lap though without doubt there'd be fight in that case." he glanced back at others who now fought over which sleeping bag belongs who. "Only problem here is that seemingly, despite consultation with 'Mr Hiker-man', we missed one tent space." Patrick half whispered.

They mostly had their tents only for themselves. Patrick didn't tell them that maybe he and Ryan won't fit in Ryan's tent but Michi was known for taking up all the space during her sleep. And twins had their big tent where they barely fit. So the fact that Jane wasn't that tiny kinda flew by without notice.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Maddy giggled. "You wouldn't have any lap left - they all would have wanted to sit on it," she told him, grinning. Her eyebrows raised slightly when he said they missed one tent space. Well, that was a handy coincidence. "I have room in mine, if you want it," she told him with a smile. "If you want..."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 pm

"Or a huge cat fight between Ali and Michi. Luckily Wolfe's new bus is big enough for them to sit on both sides of me." he almost laughed at the possibility. Well he better had Ryan sitting on his lap instead of two cats.

"Oh really? That'd be awesome." Patrick's eyes gleamed. So it wasn't that bad to be too big for Ryan's tent
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:00 pm

"You're such a pimp," she teased. "In the middle of two girls, plus Ry, who probably secretly wants to get in on the action." She hoped Ryan wouldn't hear her because he'd probably kill her for joking and teasing like that.

Maddy nodded. "Yeah, I have plenty of room. Just grab your sleeping bag and come over," she told him, trying not to let slightly-naughty thoughts into her mind, hoping she wasn't blushing.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 pm

"Who, me? Nah." he laughed inwardly but kept straight, innocent face. "Oh not sure about Wolfie, he gets to see stars from me. But that was accident. Though the guy's quite accident prone. Not sure about his true clumsiness levels." he trailed off with mischief glinting in his eyes. He had some idea.

"Very well. I think 'miss-put-everything-in-your-backpack' place it in my bag so at least one more cat fight pass by for me." Patrick glanced at his buddies who now tried to prove that Ryan's sleeping bag is too big for his 'pint size' and that Sam's smaller sized one would fit him better. Oh how they didn't know, Jane grinned at his secret. Yeah, they can't get anywhere far without some pranks following.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Soon Victor was pulling up at the camp site. It seemed like they were the last to arrive. One tent, while the rest of the group joked and squabbled over gear and tents. He grinned. This was going to be an interesting weekend. "Here we are milday..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Ava smiled towards him, nodding slightly. "Just remember that I would rather be just your friend while around them, okay? I hate all those questions that are raised once they find out." She told him, taking his hand in hers. She hoped that he would understand and wouldn't think that she didn't want to make their relationship public because of him, because it was not the case.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 pm

"Patrick's Harem," she teased. "Has an interesting ring to it... Home to the prettiest and most colourful girls and Ryan," she joked, seeing his eyes glinting.

Madison laughed at the argument going on. There was never a quiet, dull or boring moment with the gang around. Which is exactly how she liked it. "Just like a girl scout - be prepared. Or Scar. We'll go with Scar, cos he's so much cooler than a girl scout," she said with a grin and couldn't help but hum the Lion King song. She motioned with her head to her tent. "Come, you can dump your bag in there..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Victor gave her hand a gentle squeeze, looking into her eyes. "Of course. It's our little secret," he said with a smile. "I fully understand the awkwardness of questions like that. So I won't say anything," he reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next