CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 am

Sasha sent Maddy a message

" Did Mich say anything about me and Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Maddy replied: 'She said damn why Ryan come? It'd be such a dagger if he'd be here. His little angel would be here just as well as home. And then Sasha could stay too. Apart from that she didn't say anything...'
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:25 am

" We told her not to tell anyone about our relaionship or Kaya but now finding out that she did, well i'm gonna have to tell Ryan and he won't be happy" Sasha sent reply
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 am

"Oh Frank-man, you just need better weaponary at that. Text wars used to be my ex-fight thing at college." Michelle stated mouthful of pizza.
"Heck, my bro's asleep and I can't play pizza-face game." girl whined, knowing how much fun it'd bring.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 am

Maddy giggled. "What's the pizza-face game? Frank might be up for it to take his mind off things."

She texted Sasha, 'Well, the only person who didn't know is Frank and he was too wrapped up in fighting with his ex to notice.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:37 am

Sasha read the reply and sent one back

" Frank,Horatio along with Calleigh and Delko don't know about us"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 am

Maddy replied, 'Like I said, Frank didn't notice what Mich said so I think you're safe.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 am

" For now at least " Sasha replied in the text
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 am

'I'll try and make sure she doesn't say anything else,' Maddy replied back to Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

"Oh that is fun one. We just throw each other faces into pizza. Usually we mix that up with other games. But mostly its me who just punch his face into pizza and later licks it off if we play licking game." Mich explained beaming.
"I fear Frank will arrest me for pizza attack" she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Frank chuckled. "That sounds insane. But fun... And I can't arrest you right now, I'm off duty," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:52 am

" Make sure she doesn't and i'll tell Ryan" Sasha replied
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 am

Mich smirked. "Oh yes, totally, freakin nuts. But he just can't resist me. I suggested Kaya to try that on him but dunno. She might eat her daddy before trying to munch him into pizza. But I rather she leaves his head at least for me to have pizza-fun." she told finishing another piece. "Good. I almost thought you're carrying your cuffs along." Michelle laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 am

Sasha was snuggled next to Ryan and she felt safe with him and also protected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Frank chuckled. "Well, I always carry them with me. But I try to not use them on friends."

Then he paused. "Wait, what? Ryan has a kid?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 am

Mich smirked "Good to know." then she choked on her pizza. "Yeah. Wait. You didn't know?" that was a surprise. Nobody told her anything and now turns out others don't know much more either. "Whoops." girl gulped down the pizza she was chewing on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Frank shook his head slightly, taking this all in. It was a big surprise for him. Seeing Mich's reaction he said, "I won't tell any one else, don't worry. What's said in Maddy's apartment stays here," he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 am

Mich sighed a relief. "Thanks. Sash'll kill me for this. I forgot that they might've not decided when to announce." she cautiously glanced around, Maddy was turned to Sam and they were talking. She turned back and quietly said "Yeah, Ryan and Sasha has daughter, Kaya. That's why he couldn't join and Sash had to leave early. Well she already hates me so I better not to get her way. I'm already bracing for 'wild-wheelchair' and 'glued-locker' from Ry and 'painted-mirror-steam' from Sam." Mich overlooked the prank possibilities she'd receive if they'll find out she let the secret slip. Though nobody told her she wasn't allowed to say anything. But she still head-slapped herself, Gibbs would do that if he's been there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:07 am

Sasha got the vibe that something wasn't right and shrugged it off for now...

At the party a song came on and Mich knew the voice and she seemed surprised but the others were shocked until one of them confirmed who it was
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Sam was laying on the couch and was thinking about her sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:14 am

Sasha sent Sam a message

" Getting a vibe that something isn't right but can't figure out what.. Ryan asleep and peaceful"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 am

Sam noticed her phone signaling about message. she looked at the screen and frowned, Sasha?
Reading text she replied
-don't worry. get some sleep. everything's fine. just finished off our pizza's, hope some more games are on the way. and thinking about my sister-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:22 am

"easier said than done and i have to arrange a visit with Natalia this week regarding a red file" Sasha sent back and sighed softly while wondering what to do
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:38 am

Sam frowned,
-what red file? is something wrong?-
She wondered what Sasha meant by that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 am

" The red file is about my biological father who was a cold blooded killer and he attacked myself and Ryan. Ivan Sarnoff is my biological father." Sasha sent reply dreading the response to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 8 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next