CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 am

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Madison watching the two with a mischievous grin on her face, but he decided to ignore it. Once again he twirled the blindfolded Mich and pushed her over to the wall. "Second time's the charm," he told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 am

"Sasha, everything's ok?" Sam asked noticing her being more silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:21 am

Also noticing them, she smiled and she knew that she already had her knight in shining armour and she tells Sam " Yeah uh everything's fine" not really want to talk about her thoughts
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 am

"Exactly" she said triumphantly scoring her inner stabilization system and compass, putting the nose exactly where it should be on the face. "I believe I can win this game"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 am

Sasha had a lot on her mind but she didn't want to talk about it
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 am

"Good then. But I think there is something you don't want to share. But I don't mind if you don't want to tell me." Sam said watching Mich
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 am

Sighing softly Sasha tells Sam " Just thinking about something that i have to talk over with Ryan"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 am

"I hope it's something happy, honey. Because you don't look that happy as the people embarrassing poor raindeer" she said for her surprise sounding too much like Alexx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:34 am

" Well to be honest with you, i'm thinking of taking time out from Miami and hopefully Ryan agrees to join me along with Kaya" Sasha said then sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:38 am

"Well, if H and others won't have any prob with that I think he'll agree. By the way, have you told anyone apart Nat and James about you two and Kaya?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:40 am

Sasha then told Sam " The only other person who knows is my older sister Sofia and she likes Ryan as does my niece Kiara who refers to Ryan as Uncle Ryan as she adores him. Why you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:06 pm

"Well, just a thought. Was just curious because if you've not told them I shall grab Michelle and tell her before she's blabbed off." Sam said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Frank grinned, making a big show of shaking Mich's hand and giving a mock bow. "I bow down before the nose-putting-on-master. Told you that you'd get it the second time round..." he added with a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 am

Sasha then tells Sam " Yeah i don't want them knowing at least not yet and best warn Mich not to say anything"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:06 am

Mich grinned slightly jumping up and down "Yup. And I have advanced photographic memory. Plus had the best teacher ever. Thank you Patty."
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:20 am

"Oh great. Should've thought. Totally forgot to warn her before. Though I hope she'll stay away from that topic. Usually she's more adoring Ryan in public and doesn't mentions anyone else, no offence. I think I'll catch up on her later. For now she's obviously mastered her pin-the-nose degree. Patrick taught her how to remember impossible things. Was only thing she could use while Uni. God I miss Patty so much, he was such a piece of art." Sam almost wished Patrick suddenly knocking on door. And almost imagined that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:22 am

Sasha then said " Ryan sent a text saying that Kaya's in bed asleep and he misses me"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 am

"Aww I can imagine how lonely he can be when he's only up. No doubt he'd want Kaya to be bigger so they could play games whole night and sneak up to the fridge while you're partying." Sam said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:28 am

Sasha laughed back then said " That would be funny and end up sleeping all day"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:15 am

Madison was glad to see that Sam and Sasha were now laughing. They had looked very serious for a while and although she wanted to go up and talk to them and ask them if everything was ok, she felt that she'd just be interrupting things,especially as they didn't know each other well.

Maddy went over to Frank and Mich, smiling. "So, Mich, do you want the silly prize first, or the proper one?"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 am

Sasha sighed to herself and thought about being wrapped up next to Ryan
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Michelle grinned "Oh there're choice of prizes? Awesome. Whichever is meant for winning pin-the-nose games."

She looked at Sam and pretended to whisper "I suggest to put up some gamey for my old friend there otherwise she'll revenge about me sneaking off her favorite raindeer."

She started laughing at the thought and so wanted her brother to be with them.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 am

"Oh god I can imagine that. Über hyped up Ryan dressed up like a pink bunny jumping around the baby and singing songs." Sam was laughing at the picture "Better not to remind that Mich. She'd make out a huge prank out of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:02 am

Sasha felt tired and being pregnant was making her tired ao she tells Sam " I'm gonna head back to Ryan and fall asleep but i'm gonna tell him something " and Sasha then tells Maddy that she's getting tired and heading back home to her boyfriend and daughter
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:57 am

Sam nodded and watched her leaving.
Yeah, she defo needed to catch up on the young lady aka Ryan's sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next