CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Ava took a deep breath before talking again. It was good that Ryan and Maddy were there first, because they were probably the people she could really talk to. "Do you want the truth?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I have never been in a long-term relationship before. So yes, when I went around with guys, it kind of was the only thing that happened. Ryan can agree with me," she said, but suddenly her eyes widened and she bit her lip. She realized that Madison probably didn't know about the affair the two of them had had.

Ava laughed, before replying to her friend. "Now, you sounded exactly like Ross Geller. And I'm not sure it's a good thing," she smiled. "But what you mean is, that Albert wants something serious? Or at least, more serious than you do?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Maddy was silent for a moment, a bit surprised. She hadn't known this about Ava. Not that she didn't see the attraction of not ever being in a long-term relationship. "Well, despite what all the girly magazines will tell you, not having been in a long-term relationship isn't the end of the world. Actually, it's probably a lot easier on the heart than being in one." Her eyes went to Ryan then back to Ava. "Wait, what? You two...?" she trailed off, grinning slightly.

She laughed. "Hey, Ross is cool. A dork, but still." She nodded. "Albert is...Well, dear Albert is a gentleman. Which is wonderful, but he wants something serious because of that. And don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind. Just not right now..."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 am

Ryan watched them in amusement. He so liked these girly talks, not that he was chitty-chatty himself, but because he learnt so much things.

The question about Jane and Mich made him wonder what really was with all the girls and Patrick Jane, though after consuming some amount of alcohol made him look at fake psychic differently. Maybe guy really was a piece of mystery.

"Gee Mich and Patrick can't be... like... that..." he said aloud, not really aware about voicing his thoughts. "I thought... it's more like teasing. But who knows with Michelle if Alexa's involved..." he mumbled.

Then he turned red at Ava's comment. He totally forgot that Maddy probably didn't know...
"Erm... Yeah I and Ava... some time ago..." he trailed off.

"Madison, don't pretend you don't have a thing for Jane. I know you have. And I still don't know what's up with my basement." Ryan quirked his eyebrow questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 am

Ava blushed nervously as well as Ryan said something about their affair some time ago. She took a deep breath, before speaking up as well. "Okay, it was only once and we were drunk," she said, looking down.

At Ryan's words about Madison and Patrick she smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh right, Maddy," she said. "What happened in that basement?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:53 am

"I know. I mean anything can happen while you're drunk. I'm not even sure what did I do two weeks ago when Mich locked me in attic after feeding three tequila bottles to me. I woke up blank and half dressed, with three bruises on my face. And I know it must've been poker because I had Ace of Spades glued to my hand. With super glue." he said. But actually he wasn't regretting the affair with Ava.

"Yeah, about basement...?" he started wonder if that was setup from Mich or what, back then.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:01 am

"Yeah... Anything can happen," she said with a nod. "I mean, I can't even remember exactly what happened. Besides, you're with Sasha now and everything..." she said, taking a hard swallow. It was kind of awkward, because she had always seen Ryan as a friend, just a friend. But after that night, even though she kept trying to convince herself that things hadn't chance, well, a little something was still different.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:11 am

"Meh. I'm not even sure where are we. I mean I can't merry her, and I don't feel ready for that either. Yes, daughter is what connects us. But being honest, she runs away from me all the time, fights with Michi. I don't want that life. I feel better being myself and partying. And I've not even seen Sasha for a while now. Besides she's FBI. And I hate them. Mich told that she's trying to break us apart posing herself as someone higher. I don't like that and not going to live like that." he sighed. "Allisson wouldn't do that to me. I so wish she'd be still alive and with us partying like wild animals." he knew Allisson would love his friends. She'd even flirted with Jane and raced with Michi. She'd seduced Ali in endless sessions of how to better charm Patrick and get him stripped.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:23 am

Madison grinned slightly at Ryan's words; she couldn't help it but everything he'd said about Sasha was true and for some time she'd thought that maybe Ryan needed a change. Technically she and Sasha were still friends, but nothing brought out Maddy's bitchy side out like a tough case and by this point she wasn't going to masquerade her feelings: she was glad that Ryan sort of felt that way too. "How can someone love you if they feel comfortable running away from you all the time?" she stated. "I'm sorry love, but you could do better. Like with our sweet Ava right here. Don't you dare blush and hit me," she warned Ava. "And as for your drunken night, stop finding excuses. You were drunk, you're both hot, things were bound to happen. Besides, I would have approved even if you two were sober," she said with an glint in her eyes.

She couldn't help but blush when they asked her about the basement and what had happened in there. "That's for me to know and for you to...well, maybe find out," she replied with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 am

Ava's mouth dropped open and her eyes widened when she heard Maddy's words. Ryan and her were only really good friends. She had never thought of anything else that could happen between them. So the way Madison thought about them and they way she said everything out loud without even being drunk, was kind of awkward and embarassing. She probably reddened like crazy at that, unable to say anything.

She smirked when she heard about Madison and Patrick. "So it did happen," she smirked over at her friend. "How was he?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:37 am

Maddy knew that once again she'd probably made things a bit awkward by not sugarcoating what she thought. Well, Ava could handle it. Noticing her friend blushing like a maniac, she rolled her eyes playfully. "Stop blushing. I don't care if you two are just friends or whatever. You two work well together. And I'm not meaning it as if I want you to run off happily into the sunset or whatever. But you can't deny good Chemistry. My Chem professor would be proud," she added, teasingly.

Maddy smirked. "I didn't say that. And besides, a lady never kisses and tells," she replied, mischief dancing in her eyes. "But what they hey: amazing, that's how it was."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:56 am

Ava kept blushing as she passed a hand through her blonde hair. She took a deep breath, before speaking. "Maddy..." she started with a slight glare. "Are you already drunk, or something?" she asked, taking a hard swallow.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:00 am

Maddy shook her head. "Nope. When I'm worn out I tend to sugarcoat things even less than usual, is all. But I'll shut up if you want me to..." she said, knowing that there was a fine line and she was probably dancing right on top of it. And she in no way wanted to cross it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:13 am

"Ahh heck, I don't care what Sasha thinks about me. If she feels better running away then let her be. I know her past has been full of bad things so mine as well. Besides I told her I'm married." Ryan said finally feeling like another brickstone has fallen off his chest.

"Gee Maddy stop pretending you don't feel anything for Jane. It was so obvious you were literally hypnotized by each other even before I made him trip and fall on you." he teased.

"Good that I'm not that mastered at sugarcoating." Ryan mumbled looking at his phone again.

Gang's on their way, probably Mich on her bike if Jane's with them. And if she'd managed to stay alive during Jane-dress-up.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:27 am

Ava was glad that the awkward moment had vanished, as the gang announced that they were on their way. Because she really liked Ryan; he was one of her best friends and she liked him a lot. But she didn't understand why Madison insisted so much on them getting together.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 am

"Hey how 'bout some 'chemical drinks' before the bunch falls through the door?" Ryan suggested as he remembered some stuff he brought with him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 am

Ava smiled with a nod, clapping her hands together. "Sounds great," she said, getting up from the armchair.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 am

"Awesome." Ryan said enthusiastically. "I have some wonders I sneaked from Michi's stash." he get up and once more glanced at his phone. Still enough time.

He took out some bottles and vials from paper bag he brought. "I decided to make something with bright colours and that black one Jane so fell for." Ryan told lining up the supplies most likely by size and colour. He remembered that other party Michi made those black 'explosives'
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:06 am

Maddy's eyebrow shot up, and she looked at Ryan. "It was you that made him trip?" she asked. Had that trip not happened, nothing with Jane would have gone on.

She turned her gaze to Ava. "I'm sorry if I over-stepped or said something I shouldn't have," she told her quietly but sincerely. "You know me, I never know when exactly I need to shut up."

"And drinks sound amazing," she said with a grin, watching Ryan take the bottles up and lining them up.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 am

Ava laughed a bit, shaking her head towards Maddy. "You didn't over-step," she told her sincerely. Of course she had got a bit embarassed, but she was definetly not upset for that. That was what friends were for, afterall: to tease and embarass you, right? "Don't worry, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 am

She gave a relieved chuckle. "Great..." She got up and wandered over to Ryan. "So will you be our official barman for the night?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:24 am

Ava gave Maddy a smile and a nod, to make sure that she didn't think that she was upset, then followed her over to Ryan. "You should be. This cute shirt makes you look like one," she teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 am

"Guilty." Ryan grinned. "I saw an opportunity and it just happened. Couldn't get better. You two were literally eating each other with your eyes." he defended himself.

"Hmm. I can be bartender." Ryan said thoughtfully. "Thanks. Though it might not survive this night easily." he kicked himself inwardly, before his thoughts went wild.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:47 am

Ava smirked a bit, raising an eyebrow, just assuming what Ryan had probably thought. He was really turning into another person when it came to party and she knew that pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 am

"Ryan!" she whined playfully. "We were not eating each other with our eyes...!" Well, not much, anyway. "But thanks," she added with a smile.

Maddy waved his comment off. "We'll make sure you survive the night. At lease we'll try to make sure you survive," she said with a chuckle. "With the gang around, there really can't be any promises..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 am

Ryan chuckled, knowing very well. "Welcome. And you were. Those sparkles could've put something on fire." he was so right.

"Ahh.. So you're my new armour now? Nice." mischievous grin spread over his face.

"Believe me when these things are up you can't really be sure what's gonna happen." Ryan finished organizing supplies and eyed them again, forming a receip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next