CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 am

"You're having dirty thoughts again!" Ava exclaimed with a laugh, as he made his 'armour' comment.

She chuckled when he called the other in the gang 'things'. "They're really dangerous," she joked. "So I guess you were right, it won't be easy to survive tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 am

"Ha! Me? Dirty thoughts? The most innocent person on planet? These puppy-dog eyes can't have anything dirty beneath." he teased pulling the most innocent puppy eyes.

"Surviving wild ones. That gives me that song playing in my head." he started to make out some tune
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 am

Ava laughed as he said that he was the most innocent person on Earth. She gently pinched his cheek, grinning a bit. "Aww, look at those puppy eyes," she said. "You're so cute."

She nodded a bit. "Hmm, surviving wild ones," she repeated. "That sounded so good."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 am

Ryan just smiled blindingly.

"Sure sweetheart, I am."

This night was going to be very epic.

"Oh especially when Mich starts her 'fun stuff'." he added
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Ava laughed a bit, then checked her watch again. "When are they going to be here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 pm

"Well, Mich probably first, in half an hour's time. If Jane's sharing the ride with rest of gang, about five mins after Michi." he simply explained.

Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Ava nodded. "Okay then," was all she said, before she headed towards the bar. "So, Mr.Official Barman for the night," she smiled. "Care to share with us your incredible skill?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Maddy nodded at Ava's comment. "Yes, Mr Wolfe. Share with us some of your brilliant cocktails!" she exclaimed. "It's unfair to keep us without drinks for so long..."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 pm

He chuckled and waved at his organized line-up "Alrighty. So I'm making the famous 'explosives'. I got one birdie tweeting the recip so I think one of them is getting the 'Hidden Trap' thing. The Mr. Don't Touch Me will get some special treat aka 'The Firewall'. Then the shy one will get 'Turn Me On' treat. For the rest I believe 'Tornado' sounds great." he counted on his drinks.
Revenge for Michi had to be disguised in tropical colours so he started to make the first one from the various supplies.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:19 am

Ava raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest. "Wait a minute," she said. "I am the hostess of this party, I get to have something special as well," she smiled, a mischevious glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:28 am

"Oh don't worry you'll get your special after dangerous ones are neutralized a bit." he kept mixing various supplies and lining up the ready ones in neat line.

"I don't want to end up with butterflies and stuff messing up my mind." Ryan said remembering couple crazy parties
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:36 am

Ava laughed lightly, passing a hand through her hair. "Yes, it would be better if you actually remembered something from tonight," she smiled with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:56 am

"Yeah definately much better." he agreed.

"So, looks like that's it. Hopefully my sis will fall for this." he knew he had to avoid her dangerous drinks as long as possible
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:17 am

Ava chuckled slightly, raising an eyebrow. "You scare me guys," she said. "Both you and Michelle. Really."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 am

"Aww." Ryan made face. "Why me? Am I really having the devil's tail already?" he teased playfully patting his backside for possible changes
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 am

Ava giggled a bit, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yes, you are," she said with a slight shrugged. "You've always had it; you just knew how to hide it in important situations."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 am

"Huh? And now you wanna handcuff me to your bed so I'm not spooking you?" Ryan teased
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 am

Ava's eyes widened when she heard that, as for her, it had sounded really dirty. Well lately, many things sounded dirty to her, especially coming from some crazy person in the gang.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 am

"Hey what did I said? It's true. Don't tell me you don't like that idea." Ryan rolled his eyes. Yeah his dirty side was showing again. Was something added to his coffee?
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 am

"Ryan!" Ava exclaimed, blushing nervously. "Why would I like this idea?" she asked, breathing a bit too rapidly. Okay, so it was going to be the same kind of party the gang usually had: the crazy, dirty one.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:57 am

"Hey?" Ryan held up his hands pulling innocent face. "Just kidding. No need to shoot the birdie." he teased.
"Alright. System is shutting down." he announced in robot-like voice.

A soft ping from his phone announced the gang was close.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Maddy kept quiet, watching the two while secretly in a fit of silent giggles. Their chatter (and to her it seemed also flirting) was cute. Even the dirty parts seemed somehow sexily cute.
When she heard Ryan's phone go off she asked, "Is that the gang announcing their arrival?"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm

"Ah Michy's just making sure I know she's the first arriving." he said smirking. Yeah fun can start.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:40 am

Then a knock on the door echoed through the house.

Mich had arrived dressed in her usual 'gothic' style: black boots, blue-pink-black coloured ballet-style knee-length skirt, black top with some blue elements and red flower pin on one lace and black leather jacket.
She had a basket with some pizzas and cocktails.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 am

Ava turned her head towards the entrance as she heard a knock. "Seems like she's already here," she murmured, before going to the door and opening it.
"Hey, hon'," she grinned towards Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next