CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:41 am

"Well then there's only one option left." Ryan said and picked Ava up on his arms with a twirl
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Ava giggled as he picked her up. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, holding onto him, afraid not to fall. "Ryan!"
Her arms went tightly around his neck and her body tensed a bit in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

"Don't be afraid my princess. I know what I'm doing." Ryan grinned spinning around holding Ava tightly
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:09 am

Ava smiled and rolled her eyes, blushing slightly as he called her that again. Her arms remained around his neck, as she looked around. She was not completely calm, but she trusted Ryan and she thought that he wouldn't do something to harm her.
After he spinned around, Ava passed a hand through her hair, still holding onto him. "Sometimes," she said breathing rapidly, "I really hate you."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 am

''Oh why so princess?'' he asked innocently. He was now simply skating around the rink and enjoying company
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:41 am

She rolled her eyes again, shaking her head. "Will you put me down?" she asked, breathing same rapidly. "And stop calling me that!" she said, probably blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:27 am

''Do you really wanna skate yourself?'' he raised an eyebrow. ''And what's wrong with calling you like that? That's cute actually.'' he grinned
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 am

"W-Well..." she shrugged slightly, probably blushing a bit. "You can teach me how to do that, but I would rather stay on my feet."
When Ryan said that the way he called her was cute, she giggled slightly, looking down. "Yes, it is cute," she admitted, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:42 am

''OK darling. Letting you down. Have you've been on roller-blades?'' Ryan asked letting Ava down
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 am

"Honestly?" she asked, as her feet came on ice. "A long time ago," she admitted, not letting go of his hands. Okay, maybe she needed help with that. Especially now, that her knee was not in its best day.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 am

"See? Besides your knee is acting up. Wouldn't it be much more enjoyable if you could just let me carry you so you can relax?" he almost whined
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Ava turned her head slightly so she looked at him. A small smile creeped on her lips at how sweet and attentive he was. "Sweetie, I can't make you carry me all the time... If I'm on ice, I could better try and learn how to skate," she said softly, not letting go of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:33 am

Ryan smiled at Ava "Honey, I can carry you. It's not a problem. But I don't want you hurting your knee more than it already is." he said knowing how much pain can disturb even the brightest days.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:54 am

Ava turned around so she was facing him. "Aww, how sweet," she smiled, then placed a small kiss on his cheek. Then, she looked right into his eyes. "But the answer is still no," she said suddenly. "So you better teach me something, or I'll simply walk out of the ice."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:11 am

He smiled at Ava.

Ryan raised an eyebrow but let her stand on ice. "Alright. But if your knee gets worse I'm carrying you again."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 am

Ava rolled her eyes, smiling at the same. She kept one of her hands in his, just to make sure that she wouldn't fall from her first step. That would have been kind of embarassing and painful.
"Okay, Sir. I'll try to avoid that in order not to risk such a terrible punishment," she teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:41 am

Ryan grinned. "Ahh so bad was it?" he joked.

"Alright. So if you still recall roller-bladeing it should be easy peasy." Ryan told, holding Ava's hand firmly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 am

Ava chuckled, nodding a bit. "Yes, it is bad," she said with a dramatic sigh. "So I will try to stay all healthy."

She nodded, then took a deep breath. "Okay then," she said, starting slowly, never letting go of Ryan's hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 am

"Ah. You're just scared of the big bad Wolfe." he teased, pulling straight face.

Then he smiled and started to tell how to take easy steps on ice. He didn't know how much Ava knew about skating.

Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Ava laughed lightly at his words, rolling her eyes. Then, he started to explain exactly what to do. She listened to him, occasionally nodding. She actually didn't know much about skating, as she only loved to watch it, not do it. So she knew that this might turn in either an amazing experience, or a painful one.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm

As Ryan finished his explanation he really hoped it didn't sound lame. Some people always pointed how boring he was when tried to explain science to somebody that don't know a thing. And one Patrick Jane even made a joke out of him when Ryan had tried to explain Ali how certain something worked.

He really wanted to just have fun today especially after what had happened earlier. No matter how he tried, it still tend to bug him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Ava kept holding his hands, as she started faster and faster. He had actually explained things pretty well and, even though she knew that she wouldn't escape from falling, she knew it was not that bad like it would have been if she had tried it by herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:07 pm

"So princess, how you like so far?" Ryan asked, as they were circling rink. He smiled, holding her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Ava smiled and rolled her eyes a bit. "You're calling me 'princess' again," she stated. "But it's pretty good so far," she said, refering to both skating and her not having any knee pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:59 am

Ryan smirked "Ah yeah. You're just my ice princess today." he said almost blushing.

"I'm glad you like." Ryan grinned and yet again felt happier than ever. At least previous incident was fading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next