CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:50 am

Maddy smirked slightly, going to the front and looking at him. He was blushing, looking adorable as always because of it. "Your cheeks are burning up," she said innocently. "You must be really hot then. So a swim is exactly what you need," she said, continuing her innocent act, although a cheeky smile crept onto her lips, a slight playful glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:56 am

Ava smiled slightly towards Victor before turning around and going to the spot she and Michelle had picked. Unfortunately, she had no idea how to set up a tent, so she decided that, instead of ruining everything, she would better let Michi do this. She let her backpack down on the ground, before walking up to the doctor. They couldn't say anything afterall, could they? It was just a friendly chat.
"Hey," she smiled, glancing at his tent. "Hmm, you're really fast."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 am

Victor grinned. "That's because 'Speedy' is my middle name," he joked, giving a laugh. "And since I didn't have a pretty certain someone here to distract me, I was able to get it done even faster."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 am

Ava chuckled, shoving her hands in the pockets of her boyfriend jeans. "Well, that means that pretty certain should stay away from you more often. It seems like this way you get things done more quickly," she teased, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 am

Victor shrugged, the grin remaining on his lips. "Yes but I can work even faster when the pretty someone offers up either an incentive or issues a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 am

Ava grinned, biting her lip. "Be patient, Doctor," she said, keeping her eyebrow raised. It wasn't usual for them to act like that towards each other, not doing anything, only teasing and joking, but it actually was kind of fun.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 am

"I can offer you my tent-erecting expertise," he told her with a smile. "After all, a gentleman should never leave a lady, or ladies stranded," he added, putting on an accent again.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:25 am

Ava smiled and took a step closer to him, keeping her hands in her pockets. "Sounds about right," she said, nodding a bit. "So... Teach me," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 am

He raised an eyebrow. "What, you just carry a tent around in your pocket in case of such learning opportunities?" he teased her, giving a chuckle. "I'll have to actually go to your tent to show you, Madam," he told her, beginning to walk over to Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:47 am

Ava laughed a bit, rolling her eyes. "Okay then," she said, starting towards Michelle as well. "But you have to stop calling me that, it makes me feel old," she said, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 am

Jane almost covered his face. "Oh really? Do I?" he asked playing innocent one.

"And sounds just in time because it gets hot here." Patrick smirked. Oh this gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 am

She grinned to herself - she could keep the innocent act up all day if need be. Her blue eyes went just a tad bigger and she gave a nod. "Yes. Immediately. Otherwise you might over-heat or something..." She gave a slight smile but didn't drop the act. "Do you need help getting into your swimming stuff?" She fought to keep a straight face as she said this last bit.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:08 am

Jane showed his best confused expression, laughing inwardly. "Ok. If you say so."

He pretended to think for a moment then grinned. "Ah wishing to undress me already?" Jane teased
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 am

She gave a shrug. "Well how are you planning on swimming otherwise?" she asked. "If you go swimming fully clothed in regular clothes, you'll sink. Trust me, I've already tested that one out."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 am

As Victor and her made it to Michelle, who had just started setting up their tent, Ava smiled towards her friend. "Hey, Mich," she said. "Our tent-erecting expert is here," she told her, pointing to the doctor with her head.
She had heard Maddy and Patrick preparing to go swimming and she thought that maybe Michelle wanted to join as well.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:17 am

"Oh fabulous. I'm not the expert here. My last tent was that one who just pops out of bag all ready for me to smuggle up in it. So this one is bit less handy, but guess it's not givin up to wind that easily." girl beamed when her attempts to shine as tent master obviouly failed.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:28 am

Ava smiled, nodding slightly. "Don't worry, Victor here will set this up as soon as possible," she said, glancing at him for a bit. "You can...go swimming with them if you want, we can handle this," she told her.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 am

Victor grinned. "Thank you for the warm welcome. I have a degree in tent-erecting, straight from Harvard, so you know you can rely on me," he joked, chuckling.
He raised an eyebrow slightly at Ava's casual comment. Nicely and subtely played, Miss Smith, he thought to himself, a small smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:43 am

"Nice to know I'm saved. I'm sure Mr-tent-master is awarded professional." girl teased rummaging in her bag.

"Well..." she glanced at mentioned pair, "I think I better let them alone for a moment, lovebirds seems tweeting along all fine."

She knew they had something. It couldn't be just plain flirt. No that was something small but growing eventually.
Better she can always pick on her brother, who had really fun with his tent.

Mich laughed when he rolled down the small slope after tripping over his sleeping bag.

Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:48 am

"Well I don't doubt I'll go down anyways. Not a big swimmer. But I'm sure if Mich spots me in water she'll be here with those thingys." he glanced around in case she was luring around but saw only Ryan being even clumsier than himself just was. "I think they put some swim trunks in my bag. After all Steve instructed girls about this camping stuff. And it's reason why I'm dressed all this way." he grinned
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 am

Ava glanced at Maddy and Patrick, a small smirk playing on her lips. "Yeah, you're right," she said, noticing that the two of them actually acted like two lovebirds.
Then, she made a few steps to the right and sat down on the ground, right under a tree. Her eyes moved back to Victor, a smile forming on her lips. "Teach me, master," she joked, slightly rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 am

Victor raised his eyebrow at how naughty that sounded. "Gladly. But I hope you realise that these teaching sessions won't be free," he teased, his blue eyes glittering. "Before I start imparting my wisdom, I'd like to know, Miss Smith, what's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 am

Ava's eyes widened when she heard his words. Okay, this really sounded way too dirty and Michi was standing right next to them. So, she decided to change everything into some kind of joke.
"You performed surgery on me and saved my life and you didn't want anything, but you want something for teaching me how to set up a tent?" she grinned up at him, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:16 am

Victor grinned. "Of course. There I was doing my job. Here I'm doing it out of the goodness of my heart. So you know, a cookie or two in gratitude would be nice," he added with a mock pout.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 am

Ava giggled a bit, nodding slightly. "Okay then," she grinned with a shrug. "Cookie it is. And a beer," she added, winking at him and hoping that Michi didn't notice anything strange between them. Afterall, if Michelle knew, there were big chances that the whole group would know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next