CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:31 am

Maddy melted when he did that. "Naww," was all she managed to say as a sweet smile lit up her face. Normally, she didn't fall or go for puppy-eyes, but with Jane it was actually impossible for her to resist. "I don't see how you manage to get all those complaints against you with that smile, charmer," she told him with a soft laugh, one hand going to his neck and gently stroking it. "And all you need is a female's touch to fix your hair..."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 am

"Well Miami people are more tend to have fun. Besides I don't think they liked my approach." he gave a slight shrug. Yeah, how come they were pissed at him most of time, Jane had no idea.

"Then I'm at right place." his blinding smile lit up his face. Usually nobody dared to even touch him. Until one devious soul entered their CBI building and simply plopped down beside him on his beloved sofa. Obviously the spell broke that moment and Mich became first person apart Lisbon (if nose punches count) who didn't even bothered to ask any questions. And so it stayed. Now there were whole bunch of people liking him and even enjoying his company. That definately warmed his heart.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:34 am

"Wee!" Michelle squealed running towards others with a sleepingbag and tent in her hands.

"Awww..." girl just melted at cuteness how gently and caring Madison untangled the poor comb outta Jane's golden curls.
"Cute." she finally said in a very sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 am

Maddy gave a nod. "Yep, us Miami guys are generally more chilled and more fun to be around. Well, if you ignore the gangs, mobs and dealers," she added, pulling a face.

"Yes, you are," she said with a soft chuckle, her smile growing even bigger at his smile. When Mich said that, she looked over and grinned. "Thanks. Someone's got to help this clumsy cutie, don't they," she said, a very slight teasing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:46 am

As she took her backpack, Ava glanced at Maddy and Patrick and couldn't help a grin from spreading on her face. Michelle had called them cute. For Ava, they were more like hot. Jane looked great in something else than a three-piece, while Madison looked simply smashing only in her bikini.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 am

"Aha and make sure his don't pop out." girl almost rolled to ground laughing.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 am

"Oh MJ, stop bugging poor Jane. You already did your magic with dressing him up so calm down." Sam, ever the grown up, barked at pink-haired girl. Of course she meant it only as friendly warning that the blonde wasn't her pet but actually a living human being that happened to be just a bit clumsy, well a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 am

Victor came up behind her, innocently pressing up against her slightly. "Let me take your backpack," he murmured to her. If he couldn't outright show affection to her, he was at least going to tease. And he had awesome plans for tonight. "It must be heavy, besides, I like being a gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:46 am

Ava gently bit her lip as she sensed his teasing. It felt like in the first day, when they were not together and she at least, was definetly not thinking about that. And there was a lot of teasing and flirting. She slowly turned around, so she was facing him. "I think I'll be just fine, Doctor," she said, raising an eyebrow. "Why don't you take care of yourself? I'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 am

Victor grinned. "It's ok to accept the kindness of a gentleman, Miss Smith," he told her in a Southern drawl. "We gentleman like taking care of our belles."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:01 am

Michelle eyed Sam and with an eyeroll and started watching Ava and doctor.

Something seemed bit strange but girl couldn't put a finger on it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Ava smiled back, raising an eyebrow. "Well today, I am not your belle. So save it," she teased, turning around and starting towards the others.
She chuckled when she noticed that Maddy was still busy with Patrick's comb, while Michi was eyeing her suspiciously; or at least, that was how she took the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Victor smirked. "Tonight you will be though," he told her softly just before she headed off. With a soft sigh he grabbed his own gear and headed towards her. Everyone seemed busy with one thing or another, so silently he began to set up his tent.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Ava hardly kept herself from smirking, biting her lip or teasing him even more when he said that. However, she walked up to the others. She glanced at Victor who had just begun to set up his tent. "Hey, Mich," she said, turning her eyes to the pink-haired girl. "Do you... I mean, do you think you would have a free spot for me in your tent? I mean, you or anyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 pm

As he continued working, he glance back at Ava, letting out another tiny sigh. He'd never used to be one to like public displays of affection, but ever since Ava that had changed. Now he wanted to hold her hand, to hug and cuddle her, to show everyone she was his. Because she was seriously amazing and he was proud to be with such a strong and beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 pm

"Did I tell you that you looked good?" Madison leaned down and murmured, her soft lips brushing his ear as she did so. "As sexy as you look in suits, normal suits suit you too." Her fingers kept gently working at his hair until the brush came free and she handed it to him, her fingers still playing in his blonde curls.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:35 pm

"Oh sure Ava. I'm always liking company." girl beamed back, happy that she got her bigger tent
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Ava smiled brightly hearing that. Fortunately, she had just found herself a partner. "Great," she nodded slightly. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 pm

"Oh what you thought I'm gonna turn into shark and jump at you?" Mich teased.
"Of course I'm not gonna throw you in lake." girl muttered laughing at one thought she just got.

"And hearty welcome." Michi beamed and jumping her usual pace started to look for tent place that'd be hidden well enough so her little fun trick wouldn't get noticed by her cheesy brother.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 am

"Why thank you, my dear. I'd never wear anything like this myself but there came situation." Jane smiled. Well maybe he wasn't all that rotten flesh needed any wrappers to hide his own figure, as Mich already had said it. Last time he was tucked it something eyes widening (in his opinion) and had to wear the stuff until his suits came back from dry cleaning.

"Oh really? Then I shall start shopping soon." he teased.

"Oh thank you, my saviour." Patrick beamed when the comb was finally out. Obviously in the rush and Michi's dressing tirade he'd forgotten he had hair. Or could be that he hadn't combed them for some time?

Little puzzled by his own antics he just sat calmly and enjoyed Maddy's fingers in his hair with a large smile plastered on his beaming face.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:19 am

Ava chuckled a bit towards Michi, before turning her eyes only for a second to Victor. He had almost finished setting his tent up. Ava swallowed before looking around, for a good place for Michelle to set their tent.
"Look," she said, pointing to a spot pretty close to the water and between some trees. "How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 am

"You have a great body, you don't need to hide it," she told him, then blushed as she suddenly remembered 'that' night of theirs. He indeed had a great body, she thought with a smirk, the blush refusing to go away.

She chuckled. "You're welcome. Anything for my favourite blonde..." She just stood there, playing in his golden locks, then massaging his scalp a bit. "What say you Sir to a swim?" she asked after a little while.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 am

"Awesome! See, I wouldn't find that spot without you." girl rushed to place to put tent before her brother
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 am

"Thanks." he choked out becoming really red, though usually that colour didn't let it show that intensively. But right now he felt his cheeks burning up like feverish.

"Yeah water... Uh... I mean swim sounds great."

Gee Jane, suck it up fool- Patrick scolded himself for his nervousness. Even his tongue had gotten clumsy. What was up with him lately?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:46 am

Victor happened to look up at the exact moment Ava looked over at him. He couldn't help but grin slightly, giving her a wink, watching her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next